Android Development Training
Are you ready to play? Join us for a weekend program or Weekday program.
- Start date : June 8th 2014.
- Demo date: June 7th 11am.
- Duration : One month (9am to 6pm CST)
- Mode :Classroom/Online/
- Classroom: Hoover, AL
Our vision is to bring the latest technologies to the Enterprise/consumer. Here is an opportunity to learn and share your passion.If you really want to make a difference in your career. If you have any questions, please contact us at 205-441-1704 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Android with us? What is the difference that we bring?
The main goal of the training is to make the students to become ANDROID app development Experts. There are so many free and on-demand training programs available. If you have bought one, it might be sitting on your drop box. We will sit with you and guide every step of the way until you become an expert. After the training we will put you on real projects. Android is the great platform for the smartphones. There is so much innovation happening at Google. If you are passionate about the latest technologies, this is what you should be working. You will be working Wearables technologies, Google Glass, etc… If you are really want to make a difference in your career, this is the opportunity you should grab.
Android Application Programming
Introduction to Android
1. Brief History of Android
2. What is Android?
3. Why is Android Important?
4. What benefits does Android have?
5. What is OHA?
6. Five Reasons why Android Revolutionize mobile industry?
7. Why to choose Android?
8. Software Architecture of Android
9. Advantages of Android
10. Android Features
11. Android Market
12. What are 10 things Android phones do better than iPhone?
13. Comparing Android with other platform
14.Terms and Acronyms
Installation and configuration of Android
1. Download and installation process of Eclipse
2. Download and installation process of JDK
3. Installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
4. Download and Installation process of Android SDK
5. Configuration of ADT plug-in for Eclipse
6. How to select Android version?
7. Step to create new project?
8. Running Your Application
9. Creation of New AVD
10. Creating Run configuration
11. Creating Your First Android Application
Introductions to Application Components
3. Broadcast receivers
4. Content providers
8. Activating and shutting down components
9. Brief idea about manifest file
10. Brief idea about activities and Tasks
Android Component Life Cycle
1. Activity Life Cycle-In detail with sample program
Android Views and Layouts
1. What are views, Layouts?
2. How Android Draws views and Layout?
4. Linear Layout-in detail with Example
6. Frame Layout-In detail with Example
7. Tab Layout-In detail with Example
8. Grid View- In detail With Example
12. Gallery--- In detail with Example
13.List View--- In detail with Example
14. Action Bar
Styles and Themes
1. Providing Resources
2. Different resource file location
3. Providing Alternative Resources
4. Android Finds the Best-matching Resource
5. Accessing Resources
6. Accessing Platform Resources
7. Handling Runtime Changes
Introduction to Menus
1. How to create Menus?
2. Types of Android Application Menus
3. Option Menu----a. Icon and b. Expanded-In detail with Example
Handling User Interaction Events
1. Handling User Events
2. Different types of event listener
3. Different types of event handler
Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters, Internet
1. Different Types of intent?
2. Launching Sub-Activities
3. 6. What is intent Filter
4. Intent Objects---In detail with Example
5. Using the Match Filter
6. Using the Transform Filter
7. Returning Results
8. Handling Sub-Activity Results
1. Introduction to Dialogs
2. Showing and Dismissing of Dialog Boxes
3. Alert Dialog--In Detail with Example
4. Progress Dialog-- In Detail With Example
5. Creating Custom Dialog
6. Threading and Handler
8. Notifying Users
9. Custom Notifications
10. Toast Message
Android Storage Programming
1. Data Storage using file
2. Data Storage using shared preference
3. Data Storage using SQLite DB
4. Data Backup
5. App Install Location
6. Using Built-in Content Provider
1. Device Compatibility
2. Code Testing
3. Licensing and Publishing
Copyright © 2015 | Design by:Medhaware Solutions